top of page
Tam Garden.JPG

Frequently Asked Questions

1.    Does HKU provide short-term housing? 

We have several furnished apartments for short term stay, and the maximum stay is six months.

2.    Are the apartments already furnished? 

Only basic appliances are provided to the apartment, such as refrigerators (except Pine Court 1), stoves, air-conditioner, lighting and basic furniture.

3.    Do I need to apply for internet / paid-TV / water supply / electricity / town gas on my own?

Occupants need to apply for their internet /paid TV on their own and contact the companies of the utilities (available at your flat) to change the account as soon as possible after moving in.

4.    Are pets allowed in Staff Quarters?

Pets are allowed in HKU staff quarters, but if you are importing your pets to Hong Kong, please see the government's requirements.

5.    Do we also have carpark for visitors?

Visitor carpark is available but limited, please contact the property manager for the arrangement.

bottom of page